Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISFETs, can they be bought cheap yet? Other cheap PH meaurements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastline

I am finding ph sensors expensive! I was hoping the ISFET would prove cheap but I think they might be too new?

Are there any other thoughts on ph sensing on the cheap? Not really looking to fab sensors as they seem rather involved. Glass tube electrodes are pricey and seem pretty sensitive to lots of things.

No replies on this so I thought I would bump it?

Anyone have any experiences at all with ISFETs? Hard for me to weight the pros and cons of these technologies other than the ISFET sure sounds like a lot smarter device for our needs which is less accuracy traded for longer life. Not yet sure how price plays in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back