Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck and walks like a duck, then it must be ..... me!

The Canadian-born terrorists don't speak "Canadian" or English. They were in Canada in their own little world with the language, religion and customs of where their ancestors are from. That's why they like to blow things and themselves up.

Of course...there ar no built-in terrorists in the States......
About a year ago, 60 minutes did an expose of American schools specifically set up for muslims that openly, and happily preached "Death to Americans...death to the USA". Interviewing all the sweet little kids in the playground...came up with the fact that they all looked foreward to growing up, and destroying the USA.
These "schools" all received USA government funding....and still do.
That is, of course, if one of the weenies in one of the chatrooms doesnt inadvertantly tell a terrorist how to blow up their own little bit of America...remotely, or steer a missile into it.... all by themselves.
In a couple of years , the States wont need to screen anyone at the airport...the government will have happily paid for the schooling, and thereby the training of all the terrorists it can handle, within its own boarders...no matter how high it builds a fence between it, and Mexico.
That brings up another interesting point....all you guys must be pissed...seeing how locking out the Mexicans will mean that y'all will need to do your own laundry, cooking, cleaning, fruit picking, pool cleaning, and gardening yourselves.
Its too late to keep out Canadians...after all, we have taken over your entire music, film, and television productions...IN FRONT, and BEHIND the scenes.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it HarveyH42.

Last edited:
American soldiers come back from one of their many wars with "battle shock" and then blow themselves up. They are their own terrorists.
Canadian soldiers come back from America's wars, dead.

American streets are so dangerous and violent at night that they must close the convenience stores at 11:00. In peaceful Canada the stores are open 24/7.:D

bigkim100 said:
Its too late to keep out Canadians...after all, we have taken over your entire music, film, and television productions...IN FRONT, and BEHIND the scenes.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it HarveyH42.

Finally, something useful from Canada. DOH! Just kidding! :rolleyes:

You strike me as a conspiracy theorist. Mexicans & laundry... that made me laugh! :D

audioguru said:
American soldiers come back from one of their many wars with "battle shock" and then blow themselves up. They are their own terrorists.

American streets are so dangerous and violent at night that they must close the convenience stores at 11:00. In peaceful Canada the stores are open 24/7.:D

Hmm.. that & the fact that most people aren't shopping for candy bars & tobacco past 11pm - doesnt make good business sense. The most dangerous streets are in big cities that have an under-sized police force.
More people => more big cities => higher occurence of crime.

I stay away from big cities at night generally for that reason & the gawd-aweful traffic.

Guess who are in Canadian jails?
American criminals.:D

We have many Canadian stores that are open 24/7. Home Depot doesn't sell candy nor tobacco. People in Canada aren't afraid to work at night or party late.

audioguru said:
Guess who are in Canadian jails?
American criminals.:D

We have many Canadian stores that are open 24/7. Home Depot doesn't sell candy nor tobacco. People in Canada aren't afraid to work at night or party late.

So the Canadians pay to keep them housed? That doesnt seem fair. But it's less tax money I pay.

Next time I need drywall screws at 1am, I'll be sure to take a trip up.:)
Now, there are alot of Wal-Marts open 24/7 down here and it does come in handy from time to time. Wal-Marts don't seem to be afraid and they don't get robbed nearly as often as the small mom & pop convenience stores do.

Maybe if we ship more criminals to Canada, we can keep our stores open later! tee-heee..:)

Optikon said:
Maybe if we ship more criminals to Canada, we can keep our stores open later! tee-heee..:)
At the border they allow a home-grown Canadian terrorist to cross into America only if an American criminal crosses into Canada.

audioguru said:

Sorry bud, but that's a steaming pile of convoluted crap. Some soldiers return home battle fatigued of various sorts while others may have full emotional breakdowns. Still, far more others go on to living normal lives. As for convenience stores, plenty of them are open 24/7 and plenty of employees willing to work the graveyard shift regardless of the odds for a robbery. American's aren't afraid to work at night either and party late also. Some of us are legally licensed to carry a concealed firearm. I am one of them. The % of time that I actually do carry is approx. .5% and even then I try to avoid such situations or locations that would require me to do so.

HiTech said:
Some of us are legally licensed to carry a concealed firearm.
That is the reason why there is so much violence in America! Every loony and criminal has a gun and is shooting innocent people. American cities with the same population as Canadian cities have many more shootings every day.

Another reason for crime in America is poverty. America is a wealthy nation for only some of its people.

Electronics anyone??

audioguru said:
That is the reason why there is so much violence in America! Every loony and criminal has a gun and is shooting innocent people. American cities with the same population as Canadian cities have many more shootings every day.

Another reason for crime in America is poverty. America is a wealthy nation for only some of its people.

Electronics anyone??

Many of the "poor" american's, got that way from their addiction to cheap canadian drugs... Personally, I believe poverty in america, is mostly lack of motivation and laziness. Our govenment handed out too many freebies (welfare, food stamps, Social Security, unemployment benefits, and literally dozens of grants, and loans (pay it back if you feel like, whenever loans). I've never gone more than 2 weeks without a job, but not that picky. Any paycheck is better than none at all. But wouldn't it be great if I didn't have to punch a time clock, when the government might just hand me a check for filling out a few forms...

I don't take drugs. I don't punch a time clock. I don't work.

My government pays me to do nothing. I'm a retired old geezer!:D

audioguru said:
I don't take drugs. I don't punch a time clock. I don't work.

My government pays me to do nothing. I'm a retired old geezer!:D

Congradulations! Here, full retirement benefits don't kick in until age 70 (27 years to go). But they also pay young people full benefits for "disabilities", like my neighbor down the street. Still haven't figured out the reason why he can't work for a paycheck, mid 20's.

audioguru said:

Electronics anyone??
The statistics indicate just the opposite. Gun ownership in cities and towns that promote it have reduced crime rates. Regardless of gun ownership, criminals will always circumvent the law to come up with a weapon to help perpurtrate their crime. Just look at the prisons. Those guys are locked in a 6'x9' cell and they create an amazing variety of lethal weapons. Taking away the guns from British citizens hasn't drastically reduced violent crimes there. In America, there are far, far more law officers and organizations that strongly believe in gun ownership and how often it actually has deterred crimes or saved a victims life.

HiTech said:
The statistics indicate just the opposite. Gun ownership in cities and towns that promote it have reduced crime rates. Regardless of gun ownership, criminals will always circumvent the law to come up with a weapon to help perpurtrate their crime. Just look at the prisons. Those guys are locked in a 6'x9' cell and they create an amazing variety of lethal weapons. Taking away the guns from British citizens hasn't drastically reduced violent crimes there. In America, there are far, far more law officers and organizations that strongly believe in gun ownership and how often it actually has deterred crimes or saved a victims life.

I don't own a gun, but believe that anyone without a criminal history should be allowed to openly carry a gun. It's a great deterent to crime. I think fewer people would tempted to rob someone of their wallet or purse, if there is an increased chance of getting shot and killed for it. Anybody walking by with a gun could stop a crime in progress, permanently.
People get killed all the time, without guns. A lot of everyday items can be used as deadly weapons. And what a suprise, you can kill without a weapon.
Guns are a great equalizer, doesn't matter much about the physical size or condition of the one pointing it. If the only people with guns are either police or criminals, and the criminals out-number the police, where does that leave the rest of us? Potential victims!

HarveyH42 said:
the criminals out-number the police!
Another big problem with America. It is caused by the poverty, like in other 3rd world nations.
In Canada, the police hand out speeding tickets.

I thought canadian police rode horses, like in the movies. Must have fast horses up there, or are they passing out parking tickets... :)

I still don't see poverty as the root of all evil in America. There are plenty of jobs, if you want to work. My job doesn't require any special training or skills. They'll hire just about anybody who can pass a drug test. I hate my job, dread getting up at 1:00 AM to go to work, but have been doing it for over 14 years now. And in less than two more years, I'll be the proud owner of my house. If I can do it, anybody can.

HarveyH42 said:
I thought canadian police rode horses, like in the movies. Must have fast horses up there, or are they passing out parking tickets... :)
The police have radar and laser speed measuring tools. Their horses hand out parking tickets.:D
Some police ride on bicycles and motorcycles to scare away Americans.
Police walk the beat down on the boardwalk at the lake to scare away drunk Americans who come over by boat.

HiTech said:
Taking away the guns from British citizens hasn't drastically reduced violent crimes there.

I don't know as it's 'reduced' violent crime or not, nor that guns have been 'taken away', guns have never been easily available in my life time, with the exception of shot guns and air guns. I've probably shot more guns than 99+% of the UK population, and the current gun laws are completely stupid!.

But in any case, violent crime in the entire UK is probably less per year than in most American cities - and gun crime per year is probably less then New York per day?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back