Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roff

I just now decided not to tell someone on another forum how to switch a 9 volt "appliance" from the signal that drives the vibrator on a cell phone.
Am I paranoid, or just prudent? I was reminded of the guided missile thread.

Sounds a bit suspcious...although someone might just be too lazy to want to figure out of the protocals of how the GSM module works.

Hi Ron,
Sept. 11, 2001 paranoia is on all forums.
Do you think the guy wanted the info so he could blow himself up and everyone nearby?
Did the guy have an uncut black beard?
Was one of his names Mohammed?
Did he belong to a religion like over there where people pray 5 times a day and the women completely cover themselves in public?

The police in Canada and in Britain recently caught some of them. The dozen in Canada had a tonne of explosives and pics of major attractions.

Well, the guy's (gal's?) English was flawless, but that proves nothing. I have (and still do) worked with foreigners who write without an accent. :)

The very weird terrorist guys caught in Canada had all the things I mentioned, and most of them were born in Canada!

audioguru said:
The very weird terrorist guys caught in Canada had all the things I mentioned, and most of them were born in Canada!
Aha! If they post on forums, they'll have Canadian accents, eh? A dead giveaway!
The guy I mentioned has convinced me that he is trying to help his father, who is hard of hearing and can't hear his cell phone ringing.

I wonder how many deaths I will be responsible for. :(

I don't get it...his father is hard of hearing...the phone has a vibrator....what more do you need?

dknguyen said:
I don't get it...his father is hard of hearing...the phone has a vibrator....what more do you need?
When I have mine set to vibrate, I miss it about half the time.

I don't set mine to vibrate. I saw my daughter's vibrate itself off a table.

The Canadian-born terrorists don't speak "Canadian" or English. They were in Canada in their own little world with the language, religion and customs of where their ancestors are from. That's why they like to blow things and themselves up.
They use Google to translate.

Only about 23% of Canadians are French-Canadians. Most of them also live in their own little world called "Quebec".
60% of Canadians are English-Canadians. Most of them also live in their own little world called "the rest of Canada".

Only 3.4% of Canada's population are Native Indians. I am beside Canada's largest city and haven't seen any here. The other kind of indians drive taxi-cabs here.

audioguru said:
Only 3.4% of Canada's population are Native Indians. I am beside Canada's largest city and haven't seen any here. The other kind of indians drive taxi-cabs here.

So that leaves 13.6% unaccounted for?, perhaps the bears ate them?.

The Canadian black bears are road kill and nobody sees the polar bears.
Canada has 34 ethnic groups with a membership of 100 thousand or more.

audioguru said:
The Canadian black bears are road kill and nobody sees the polar bears.
Canada has 34 ethnic groups with a membership of 100 thousand or more.

What about smaller ethnic groups, such as those with beaks who wear top hats?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back