Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ICD2 or the PicKit2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up at the Blueroom website and tried emailing them on all of the links from their website but all got bounced back to me. Are they still there?

There products look good and reasonably priced.

Try to click here or at the link in signature of any post by blue room... They have a maintenance issue and have made an alternative link

**broken link removed**

spruts PIC-Page ( german)
Translated version of https://www.sprut.de/electronic/pic/index.htm
-> PIC porgamming devices -> Brenner9 [edit ]
It shows a level convertor that allows programming of the 3v3 parts. So I can build a Junebug with pickit2 firmware ( flashed into my 18f2550 by JDM2 ). Except I will have to investigate a substitute for the BAT42 diodes

you may use 1N5819 or 1N5822 level translation is easy as per application notes of Micro chip and one need not spend so much for this
Please search the microchip site for their application notes for 3.3 to 5 level shifting either way.

JUnebug also has dealt with that issue . Incidentally you may download JPUG publications from blueroomelectronics free and they contain lot of info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back