Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How does voice recognition kit work with 8051 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

Hello
I just want to turn on/off Dc motor using voice command. I know I need 8051 development board, Dc motor and voice recognition kit **broken link removed** . I just want to store two words ON and OFF. I don't understand how does voice recognition kit store voice command. Please help me. how to Turn ON/OFF motor using voice command ?

Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
It is explained in the data sheet along with schematic example, so what part are you needing help on? A hardware question, or a software question? What have you done so far?

If you add it to the cart you get to see the price...$4500.00 :eek:

Ken

For that kind of money you hire me to come and switch it on and off! I am pretty good at responding to voice commands! A few glitches here and there but generally ok

If you add it to the cart you get to see the price...$4500.00 :eek:

Ken
whoa, that's insane. The technology is super old... Geeze

its probably rupees or whatever they use. around $1 and change lol

lol

$4500US = 309280.27 Indian Rupee

Ken

4500 Rupee = 65.47 USD

4500 Rupee = 65.47 USD
That sounds more likely, why do people always assume its in $? I am not switching a motor for ~$70 though, sorry

That sounds more likely, why do people always assume its in $? I am not switching a motor for ~$70 though, sorry
no I just want to start with a simple task, because I don't have any idea about voice recognition kit, how does kit work, that's why i am starting with motor,

no I just want to start with a simple task, because I don't have any idea about voice recognition kit, how does kit work, that's why i am starting with motor,
Read the data sheet, stay in school, study, learn engineering then this stuff will make sense. You can not expect to learn anything when you expect others to hand deliver answers to you.

The problem for me is the datasheet is annotated and no real explanation given, i am unsure if the notes point to a modified board or are error corrections. Without having a board in front of me it would take forever to try and sort it out. No offense but your not exactly regular and it would take months with the speed of reply to even begin. I suggest you contact the supplier and ask for some clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back