Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do you pronounce Lisa Loeb's last name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Hoskins

I've always been a bit of a fan of Lisa Loeb. Not to the point where I've gone mad about her or anything, but I've got 8 of her albums so I do like her.

In all the time I've been listening to her music, I've always wondered how her last name is pronounced.

Anyone wanna give it a go?

Brian

who???????

never heard of her
but if it is a german last name and that is quit possible you pronuonce it like
loop in english

Robert-Jan ;)

Andy1845c said:
Its like lobe. Like earlobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxTjsaKHzc:D

I'm surprised she has 8 albums. The only radio hit she had over here in the US as far as I can remember was "Stay".

Thanks for that. Yeah, Stay (I missed you) was her biggest chart hit, and is the track most people associate her with. I really liked that track, hence how I became interested in her. I've got 8 albums but one of those is a greatest hits which doesn't really count I suppose. So 7 albums really. She's stayed in the background pretty much, but I like her!

Brian

Nigel Goodwin said:
Yes, I've heard it on the radio, had no idea who it was though.

If you win who wants to be a millionaire based upon your new-found music knowledge, I'm sure you won't hesitate to share the fortune with me.

Most likely though, this information will join an unrelenting list of "useless information" in your brain. In that case, sorry about that!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back