Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can we(newbie) know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumides

Hi to all,
This is my first thread and first time I join in forum as of Dec 2007. This site is very useful to me, (I Love Electronics,Computer, micro controller and Electro-tech-online :) ). I decide to join in this site, because helpful Member, clean site (few advertisement) and easy to browse.

I read FAQ and Sticky and comment too. But so many question to answer.
if there was previous post related to my question, Please let me Know.

1. How can I Know that There was a reply while I'm reading my post/reply ?
reason for Question : New member are waiting for reply.

2. How to search the "previous post/thread problem has been solved" ?
reason : To use as reference for the next related Problem.
Where can I Find/search Successful thread ?
Means : Thread starter are satisfied to the answer/solution, given by this forum.

3 How to become Experience member ?
reason : I knew that I'm a new member her, but I become an Experience member in short period of time, other member join before me (2005,2006 member)are still "new member". any Idea
related question: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/a-few-questions.33797/
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/ranking.27159/?highlight=rank

Ive d many question to answer but I search first before new question.

thanks in advance . :)

Last edited:
1. Press the Refresh button on your Browser

2. ???

3. To post 30+ Posts. Make sure they are not spam :)

Krumlink said:
1. Press the Refresh button on your Browser

2. ???

3. To post 30+ Posts. Make sure they are not spam :)

hi krumlink

thanks for reply

On first question, I been pressing the "new posts" to see if there was a reply, sometimes lost my post/reply and waiting for reply. now its been solved, thanks.

on second, I will try rephrase it so you could understand.

on the third, I noticed that I become "Experienced Member", and search how it happen , if found some Related link, still I didn't find the answer.

thanks again.:)

Last edited:
For the second question, click that link up at the top: "Search"
This will allow you to search through the forum and possibly find threads (that were perhaps already solved) which relate to yours.

The third question-- "experienced member" is just a title you receive (automatically) when you post a specific number of times.

I wouldn't worry too much about that title-- just stick to asking intelligent questions and trying to help where you can.

Welcome to the forums.
-Omar

Your user control panel should show you your threads, and you can subscribe to a thread and receive e-mail notifications of responses.

Omar.M said:
I wouldn't worry too much about that title-- just stick to asking intelligent questions and trying to help where you can.

Welcome to the forums.
-Omar

thanks for advice, oh!! I post some question here, so next the time I post, I know What to do/ask and not to do/ask , :)

There was another problem mine, if is Okay to asked again ? , I don 't Know how to attach big picture on the same post, so it easy to view, I attach file using "attached management (Upload) but it appear as thumb nail. Sometime I had to review/edit my post. The Problem is, my current type "text" were lost when I press attach file(thumb nail ) and appears a link on it . then press(sometime twice) "go back one page(title bar) " to continue my typing, but then all text are gone. :( .I'm very slow typiest ::eek: :D

The board automatically resizes the attachments to make them smaller (so they do not disturb the layout when displayed). However, the attachment thumbnail allows for the user to click on it, and the image opens up in another page (full size).

There is no way around this, but rest assured that the members here will view an attachment (i.e. click on it) if it will help them to further understand the question you are asking.

Regarding the second question-- I haven't noticed that. There may be a way around it, and I'll check. But for now, just copy the text you have typed (select all the text then control + c keys) and then attach your file. If you lose your text that you previously typed, just paste it in the text area again.

-Omar
Edit: I just tried. It doesn't remove the text I have typed over here?
When you edit a post and want to attach a file, scroll down to the additional options and click the "Manage Attachments" button. A window will pop up where you can upload a file. When it is uploaded, simply close that small window, and press "Save Changes" on the edit page.

You wont have to press back or lose your test in this case.

Last edited:
hi omar

Regarding the second question-- I haven't noticed that. There may be a way around it, and I'll check. But for now, just copy the text you have typed (select all the text then control + c keys) and then attach your file. If you lose your text that you previously typed, just paste it in the text area again.

Edit: I just tried. It doesn't remove the text I have typed over here?
When you edit a post and want to attach a file, scroll down to the additional options and click the "Manage Attachments" button. A window will pop up where you can upload a file. When it is uploaded, simply close that small window, and press "Save Changes" on the edit page.

You wont have to press back or lose your test in this case.

I'll do your suggestion.

thanks, for helping me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back