Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

I can't think of a subject.

but I guess I shall agree abit more with audioguru and Nigel, when they say that I can't put a binary counter with a regen.

I think there is some benefit when I connect an inductor of a large enough value between VCC (of the IC) and +ve, and another one between ground (of the IC) and -ve.

why? because when I was back at the development stage, I had the entire regen on a breadboard, and it was working. When I connected my digital station changer (see the thread with that title to know more about it) on a PCB to the regen on the breadboard, it worked. However, the connections were through 1 inch wires, which makes me think that inductors or resistors are mandatory to get everything to work on a PCB.

can someone please help me on this?

My receiver works without it (digital station changer), but I need it.

You've been told endlessly, by EVERYONE who has bothered replying, that what you're attempting to do WON'T WORK, it's pointless starting yet another useless thread asking for a miracle, you've already got many threads on just the same subject, all of which have given you the same answers! - you're just wasting yet more space!.

I'm locking this thread, and will delete any further ones, unless they have something new to ask?.

Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back