Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with visual basic animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people,
can someone help on how to write a code on how to increase and decrease the time interval of the timer in the scroll bar procedure as stated on the attached file of this thread?
thanks.

hi,
Which file is that.?

EDIT: hint.
The timer interval is in millisec.
In the HScroll1 bar Properties set Min Max to say 0 and 1000, thats a max of 1second.

Set the Timer1.Interval to HScroll1.value

Use a Label.caption to display the Int(HScroll1.value /10) as a percentage.

Last edited:
Hi Eric,
The file i attached to this original thread,word document of my homework on the visual basic animation.

Hi Eric,
The file i attached to this original thread,word document of my homework on the visual basic animation.

hi,
I thought it may be that file, the hints my last post should get you started, if not just ask.

Thanks Eric, I think I understand what you said it your previous post.I will give it a try before I ask.
Thank you.

My Bad and sorry as I did not see the more recent post and posted the code sample. There is really no change in using a VScroll in VB 4, 5, 6 or the newer versions.

Ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back