Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with new invention...

Status
Not open for further replies.

street.visions

I have a great idea for this product that im thinking to create. But I have a few questions. I want these devices to be able to recognize each other. Say kinda like the furby's recognize other furby's. I have no idea how to do this what sensors i should use or anything. If anyone has ne idea let me know. you can email me at street.visions@Yahoo.com

#1. Never post your email address on forums. "Bots" will search it out and spam you. For your security, please go back and edit it out of your post.

#2. Forums are designed to share questions and answers with everyone, not have secret solutions emailed to you.

#3. This is a good place to ask that kind of question.

#4. I don't have a solution to your problem. :(

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back