Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hai frends

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAM is a sampled system. It is Pulse-Amplitude-Modulation. It is time-division multiplexing where each signal has its own time slot. The amplitude of each signal is sampled in its own time slot and sent over a single wire or RF path. At the receiving end a signal is demodulated by a sample-and-hold circuit that is sync'd to its time slot then it is smoothed with a lowpass filter.

Look at Pulse Amplitude Modulation in Google.

If you think of the breasts as the amplitude peaks you might have something going there Nigel, the human eye has to look at each pair of breasts as a single set and amplitude is a good indication of size. Can't look at every woman at the same time and still appreciate them. So you go from one to the next to the next, lots of nice evenly distributed amplitude pulses. Funny how that works out.

PAM is a small breasted Canadian woman with silicone or saline enhancements.

LOL! I know I sohuldn't laugh at that nigel, but still. I sense a note of bitterness in your text audioguru :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back