Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

getting rough idea about build/connecting rf modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsen

Hi,

Before I start anything, I want to know if what I am thinking could work. Pardon me for not having any background.
Connect PC sound ouput ---> rf modulator ---> indoor antenna.
Can this work if I want to broadcast frequency like 528Hz indoor?
If yes, how to check the frequency is broadcasting at 528Hz?

Is 528Hz the carrier frequency or the frequency you plan to modulate the carrier with ?

Les.

I doubt you can tramsmit anything at 528Hz. 528KHz might be a bit more practical, if you meant the carrier frequency.

I doubt you can tramsmit anything at 528Hz. 528KHz might be a bit more practical, if you meant the carrier frequency.

What is the range of frequency that I can transmit?

There won't any electronic receiver for the 528Hz but human. Currently I doing it with a speaker. Just got some wild idea to transmit 528Hz when reading something online. Hehe

Welcome to ETO, sunsen!

What are you using to receive the signal?

There are two frequencies involved, one is your signal that is to be transmitted over the radio, and the other is the carrier frequency that is modulated by your signal. The practical range of the carrier frequency starts at roughly 300kHz. The signal frequency is not as important, and staying in the human hearing range should be ok.

(Just quoting myself).

Please post the site you visited. We might be able to help explain what you read.

This is the website link

Extracted from the site:
Published on Aug 25, 2014

Breaking News !!!!!!!This is my invention I made a few days ago to fight the governments consistent gang stalking that never stops . The U.S. government use silent sound RF frequencies to hack into your brain and administer mind control threw Tv and radio by using radio frequencies . This is the combination of over 2 and a half years work and building things and frequencies that work and heal the mind and body . I was working with only sound up until a few days ago and now I have built a RF frequency silent sound negative RF protection modulator using the 4 separate sound devices and several frequencies I have compiled that work to shut them out and shut them down for good . I don't have much money and if I did I could build a proper sound silent sound modulator that could be un hackable .Due to lack of funds I am using my computer and that is the biggest down fall of this mechanism because they can hack and piggy back off the media players and distort the frequencies from being how they should be .This could easily be solved with a stereo tuner and multiple sound devices and a mixer . All these things I do not have .Also with a more powerful transmission device I could heal the planet in a matter of days . Even the radiation from FUKUSHIMA could be healed in a matter of weeks if not days . Rf frequencies effect you on a molecular level and could do the same for water if a powerful enough Rf modulator was built broadcasting the Binural frequency called Radiation detox . Now I know why the U.S. Government takes it down when I put it on line for people to use for free . This frequency kills radiation .This could also be used to kill infected plants and people and The Earth infected with Chem trails and GMO . I am sure of it so please spread the word and please help me in any way you can . Be blessed and walk in the light .

Let me know if the above is not ok to be here.

Complete rubbish!

Do not waste your time, effort and money on this nonsense.

JimB

Who in the government would be interested in you?

Who in the government would be interested in you? <--- this is rude because you dont read my question

Complete rubbish! <--- dont like this, again it is rude very rude

Do not waste your time, effort and money on this nonsense. <--- you could have told me that it's not working

JimB

Not interested in your comment and rudeness. I didnt ask for your statement but opinion if the thing works. Who do you think you are to display such a big attitude? Dont come back with more comment both of you. Go away.

There are two frequencies involved, one is your signal that is to be transmitted over the radio, and the other is the carrier frequency that is modulated by your signal. The practical range of the carrier frequency starts at roughly 300kHz. The signal frequency is not as important, and staying in the human hearing range should be ok.

Thank you for your sharing.

I don't know about RF affecting humans... Maybe a couple of audio frequencies can really bug a person and possibly there is talk about micro wave affecting humans ( no official white paper )

I agree with Jim on this.... I do not believe that an audio frequency can affect radiation.... I think some typo's have been overlooked here..

P.S. 528hz is only one octave above middle C...

Hi Ian,
I was looking forward to asking the OP if he realised a half wave dipole antenna if he used a carrier frequency of 528 HZ would be 284 KM long.
Les.

Hi Ian,
I was looking forward to asking the OP if he realised a half wave dipole antenna if he used a carrier frequency of 528 HZ would be 284 KM long.
Les.
Hola Les,

Have also considered HOW high it should be? And how MUCH static it would collect with cumulus nimbus passing under/above it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back