Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Chameleon mirrors.jpg

I composed this about 1995 when I was writing a 3-D marine navigation program.

Aliens are time travelers from our future, or Computer nerds shall inherit the earth.
In my opinion, what we consider Aliens are really time travelers from our future.
The typical description of an Alien is small body, large head, big black eyes, long fingers, with pale gray skin, and no hair. I think this is how humans will evolve due to our love of computers.
The small thin bodies are from not having to do anything. The world, being computerized, will do everything for them. I have been known to miss a meal or two while programming. I would be skin and bones if my wife didn't tell me when I'm hungry.
The head is large to hold the brain which works overtime.
Their skin is pale because they seldom get outside, and stay up all night computing, which also explains the large dilated eyes from staring at the monitor. Aliens are usually seen at night because the sun light (or even the refrigerator light) hurts their eyes.
Their fingers are long so they can type without moving their wrists, avoiding Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
They don't bother growing hair because their ancestors kept pulling it out while dealing with computer bugs.
Maybe these are the only people to have survived due to building up an immunity to radiation from sitting in front of computer screens so much.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back