Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frauds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the other Thread it looks like a good place to start. I would still remove from #16 #42

ok first a disclaimer! i got jumped the moment i walked into the house to do this, that is why my hair looks so wild!!! lol i have been working outside all day :D
any way these are the full files so the exif data is all there proving it hasnt been near Photoshop lol
so hopefully proof we are for real, so how about some of the same from others??? get ya mug shots in

DSC_4786.JPG

DSC_4787.JPG

and the youngest non member
DSC_4789.JPG

Beautiful family. I don't think we will ever mix you up with LG; although, there is a family resemblance. Your daughter is precious. Hope she takes after her mother. ;)

John

yeah i was working outside all day clearing fallen trees! just walked through the door and got collared! the little one is beautiful just like her mum :D i have two other daughters as well who are 28 and 26 one has two kids of her own, we thought we had finished our family then decided for more lol

Last edited:
Here's mine. Hope it works.

Attachments

• girl-with-sign.jpg
    girl-with-sign.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 296
Yes, nice pictures - LittleGhostman looks far younger than I imagined - and GM11 looks pretty much as expected :p

The daughter looks lovely, nice picture :D

I've only got one daughter, she's 23, has a Masters Degree in Chemistry, and is currently doing a Research Phd at Durham University - she's also a 3rd Dan in Ju Jitsu.

Here's a few old pictures:

melissa_blackbelt.jpg
melissa2.jpg
melissa1.jpg

Me and Mine. I will not tell you how old I am, but Anakin is 12. He is not into electronics as much as I had hoped but thats OK.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 261
dosnt show in the pic but i am skinny and fairly tall, hopefully i will look young when i am older! mum looks way younger than she is! dad says he is 35 so i am glad i dont take after him!
fab to see everyone but Nigel's daughter looks a bit young for uni:p. it's really funny having comments on dad because i made him do it when i knew he looked at his worst lol that will teach him to call me pencil legs

seems dads are all the same!

dad say's she is still young to be doing a Phd! he is well impressed, he has one and say's it's one the few degree's where you have to work and know what your talking about lol! i hope i make my dad proud like that one day,
ps am i allowed to say she is erm well rather erm pretty

Probably the cutest thread I ever saw.

Wonderful genuine stuff on the Wacky WWW.
LOL @ Jason :):):) with his crazy hair and all...

All the best,
tvtech

hm.........Now a days thinking about making an account using girls name hee hee hee

dad say's she is still young to be doing a Phd!

Not really?.

5-16 years old - school.

16-18 - sixth form

18-22 - four years masters degree

22-25 - three and a quarter years Phd.

She actually 'old' for a Phd as her birthday is 4th September :D

he is well impressed, he has one and say's it's one the few degree's where you have to work and know what your talking about lol! i hope i make my dad proud like that one day,

Keep up your electronics and you should fly through an Electronics degree, and make your dad (and all of us here) VERY proud.

A friend of Melissa's (Chris) was doing Electronics at York, and really struggled - he ended up packing it in just a few weeks before his final exams :banghead:

She'd hardly seen him for the previous two years as he'd been too busy - I suspect (very strongly!) that he started his Electronics degree knowing nothing about electronics, and having no aptitude for it - something you shouldn't have a problem with.

ps am i allowed to say she is erm well rather erm pretty

Yes you're allowed :D (and I think so) - and she likes her beer as well (hence the oversize glass), and is a member of CAMRA.

LOL dad is a member of CAMRA and for years i thought when he said he was going out to his CAMRA club at night he was doing photography! i think mum did as well for the first couple of times :D.
thanks for the nice words! DAD still say's its impressive as most Phd students he has mentored are normally alot older, he say's most of his take a break for 3-5 years after doing there master's.
which one are you in the picture? me and dad did Chinta Khan until his stroke.

LOL dad is a member of CAMRA and for years i thought when he said he was going out to his CAMRA club at night he was doing photography! i think mum did as well for the first couple of times :D.
thanks for the nice words! DAD still say's its impressive as most Phd students he has mentored are normally alot older, he say's most of his take a break for 3-5 years after doing there master's.
which one are you in the picture? me and dad did Chinta Khan until his stroke.

I'm not in the picture (I was probably taking it), the guy in red is Ged the Chief Instructor, the guy behind is Gordon, my training partners father (he started after he saw me grading with his son, he thought he was too old before that).

The picture is Melissa being presented with her Black Belt certificate, she was 10/11 at the time - still at Primary anyway.

By the time she was 12/13 she had moved to the adult classes, and was throwing some VERY big guys about (well over 6 foot and well over 20 stone) - it's all down to technique, you should be able to pick up at least twice your weight. But even in that picture she could pick me up and hold me off the floor, and I was probably 13 stone? (might have been more :rolleyes:) - I used to use her for demos when new adult students said they couldn't pick me up as I was too heavy :D

Going back a few years, to about 8 years old, we were at the bar after class and Ged (the chief instructor) pulled her pony tail - she swung round and said "was that you?" - Ged said no, it was 'him' (pointing at an innocent bystander stood at the bar with drink in hand). Anyway, no hesitation, two snap kicks, took both his knees - and he went down in a heap :eek: Don't know who he was, we never saw him again :p

^^^^^
Melissa is a lethal weapon :p:)

I bet you as her Dad have absolutely no worries that some Dude would try his luck with her. Smart, lethal, pretty. Something out of a Bond movie :)

All the best Nigel,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back