Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fixing Angel Eyes CCFL Inverter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iman wiharjo

Dear fellows,..
i have a typical chinese made angel eyes CCFL inverter, this assembly set typically used for modifying older stock headlight of BMW or as an aftermarket replacement.

one set consists of 2 ccfl halo rings and 2 inverter. somehow one of the inverter fail and can only lights up one halo ring. tried to swap the rings and confirmed that the halo rings okay.

i was wondering if i can put parallel the two halo rings with one inverter to light them up. it didnt work..

any idea how to work on it, need something to do over the weekend.. :)

appreciate your thoughts.. regards,

Can you post the part photo(s) or do you have access to any tools like an oscilloscope?
a personal query
why did you go for cfl while we have LED angel eyes?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back