Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Feedback Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

May i know how to recognise Series-Shunt Feedback Amplifier, Shunt-Series Amplifier, Series-Series Feedbak Amplifier and shunt shunt amplifier. Thanks!

shermaine said:
May i know how to recognise Series-Shunt Feedback Amplifier, Shunt-Series Amplifier, Series-Series Feedbak Amplifier and shunt shunt amplifier. Thanks!

You have to recognize the topology. When feedback inpout is a voltage it is shunt. When feedback is current, it is series. If it outputs voltage, i is shunt. If it outputs current it is series.

So an amplifier block that outputs current and feedsback voltage is series-shunt type according to the literature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back