Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier aux switch

S-fr

This amplifier is built after some good thoughts considering its previous models, they even provided an aux switch with it and non of the sell know how that works, its tpa3116d2 2.1 as you can see in the pic there is an aux switch ((aux sw) at the back of the Bluetooth antenna/aux jack ) ig thats what it is because its only receiving audio via bt not from lime and ig thats where this (aux sw) comes in i wanna know that if you have to shorts short it for a sec with a momentary switch, or can i use a proper onn and off switch with this, i dont wanna take risk or mess with this cuz this parcel took forever to get to me (less than 3 month), if anyone knows this do lemme know. Every AliExpress sellers who is selling this literally knows nothing, also how much big capacitor should i use for its supply

Attachments

• 81Msk1XPvrL.jpg
    81Msk1XPvrL.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 49
A typical good regulator has a Vo drop of 1%Vo @ I max which is 1% load regulation.
Which might be .24V /8.5A = 28 mohms Rout || Z(caps).
the step-down 20V %reg error is unknown.

Shutdown is normally design by thermal sensing at 85'C to 100'C internally, Heatsink temps might be 20~30'C (?) cooler.

A typical good regulator has a Vo drop of 1%Vo @ I max which is 1% load regulation.
Which might be .24V /8.5A = 28 mohms Rout || Z(caps).
the step-down 20V %reg error is unknown.

Shutdown is normally design by thermal sensing at 85'C to 100'C internally, Heatsink temps might be 20~30'C (?) cooler.
I used those 300w step down,and no the heatsink is chillin like yeah after an hour of some beat drops its get a lil warmer, not hot. And bruh whats that system diagram??? Thats not of the amplifier ic and i wanna know how do i do auxiliary input in this board, like there are points for that input, but it there is a protection in it, which is not allowing that auxiliary audio input??

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back