Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EXOSKELETON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up here in Edingburgh Uni for a couple of days and back home Weds morning or maybe Tom night. Been in the aeronautical engineering department and library today, having a tour of there super quads, ****, utter **** :D. Nah they are ok but the vision system is going down the wrong path, everyone is copying the open source code from MIT with stereo vision, its flawed and not great.

I have been talking to them about the vision camera on mine, they have my MK1 up here, I got to do a demo and talk on it tomorrow!! Chitting myself! Did pretty good in the question and answer thing today, they are still a bit stunned such a simple system works so well. I have my eye on a recently replaced IR soldering station for BGA's they have in the corner of the lab, its sitting there waiting to be disposed :D:D.

Maybe I should point out it would be useful in my research?? :D or stuff it in my bag lol, they have a liquid 3D printer with laser control its awsome.

LG, you are the Maaan! Your dad would be so proud :)
Stuff it in your bag, they'll never notice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back