Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ever been in a wreck? How many times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dated this blond for a couple of years, she was a wreck.

How many times? Non of your business.

LOL

I had a brunette like that on the interstate in a parking lot.

In a theater.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never mind nun of you business.

kv :D:D:D

On a motorcycle at a stop light. Rear ended, the guy was doing about 30 MPH...I was on my way to the Chiropractor at the time...figures. Didn't go down, just shoved straight ahead and off the shoulder into a parking lot. That was over 20 years ago. Last one was a rear ender. The guy behind me was on the Cell phone giving a roofing estimate to a customer. I always stop with a good distance between me and the car in front. If I had been closer then I would have had the back end of a semi-trailer in my grill.
If you go to cartalk.com and search for the "Donna Factor" Tom and Ray will tell you that the probability of a Young Blond speeding in a red Camaro or Mustang will most likely be named Donna

jackofalltrades said:
On a motorcycle at a stop light. Rear ended, the guy was doing about 30 MPH...I was on my way to the Chiropractor at the time...figures. Didn't go down, just shoved straight ahead and off the shoulder into a parking lot.

Wow, you got lucky. The possibility of being rear ended is the thing that always bothers me about riding a motorcycle.

I will never forget.....
I was going to the grocery store one afternoon and all of the sudden traffic came to almost a stand-still. I looked ahead and it was obviously a wreck. Well, traffic is moving roughly a couple of feet every second or so, and a begin to approach the wreck. I see a motorcyle turned over, and trashed in the highway, but thats it....no driver, no ambulance. "Ok" I think...must have already taken him to the hospital. Its a typical dusty and WINDY West Texas day, and I see a blue tarp blowing in the wind, which must have been atleast 30 yards or so, down from the bike; the tarp was barely held down by a few thin rope ties. As I approach I look underneath and there is the body, head in a pool of blood, which looks to me like a volume of 2 gallons or more...it was unbelievable. Then of course I realize why there is no ambulance, and only an old white "coroner's" truck instead.

ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back