Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle Layout Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir can u go through the circuit diagram please there is a little mistake in that the DC jack i need is attached , and the diodes connected to dc jack are connected to one pin instead of goin to seperate pins
2) the pads GNDA is with A and GNDB is with B because there connects the 2p Termianls.

i dont know how to fix sir please can u do that for me

I designed the PCB with the information given on your original schematic. Outputs "A" and "B" as well as the ground reference were no 2pin screw head terminals, but huge solder pads. Outputs "A" and "B" as well as ground "A" and "B" are contained in the PCB design.

The two diodes are NOT connected to separate pins, but are connected in parallel from pin2 of connector "DC_new".

Actually you could as well omit one diode since they are connected to the voltage regulator which can supply 1A - the same as an 1N4004.

Instead of posting nonsense in the forum and writing the same nonsense via email you should alter your schematic design accordingly. Otherwise you won't get to any satisfactory results.

Boncuk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back