Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dynamixel AX-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwingeyP

Hello. Does anyone know of a cheap supply of these servos please. I need 20 of them for my project. Does anyone have any they no longer need?

Many thanks

Paul

You do know you can save $50 every time you buy 10 versus just 1 right? At CrustCrawler you can anyways. I don't see used ones going for less than $30 a pop. $600 is still quite a chunk of change. If it doesn't work for you, you might have to rethink your crawler project (which I am assuming it is).

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you might also want to post on Seattle RObotics. For buying or selling used things that are so specific you really have to go to the places where people that use them congregate. THis is a general electronics forum and not a terribly buying/selling one at that.

Hi thanks for that. I'll have a look at the seattle forum. I am off to the USA in October on holiday. I'll have a laptop with me and will be scanning ebay ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back