Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does "Made in USA" Amount to a Hill of Beans Anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are joking...right? You say "I don't buy into that garbage" but you post a link to even bigger garbage.

What I'm saying is. I don't believe in space aliens but there is a bunch of weird stuff in orbit. I know it is the military industrial complex. Now that guy Jeff Rense unfortunately does buy into to alien theories and that is his one weakness
, but he does investigate some pretty wild stuff. I mean you see it. It's right there. There are some huge machines in space. What do you think the space shuttle does on all those trips? It is a cargo transport vehicle. It has huge bay doors that open on its sides.

My you are a paranoid one SV.
There are some big objects on orbit, us humans put them there, and you know what..
we going to be putting bigger ones.

Of course the universe is a big place and there might well be others out there, I wonder what shiny beads and other items that we could not possibly live without they will come to trade with us..

ps : just for you an exclusive..
snapped inside the lunar orbit..shows an irregular shaped object or close group of bodies approx a couple of hundred feet long. Computers here still processing data will put up clearer image when I've got one.

Attachments

• anomaly 112.jpg
    anomaly 112.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 220
My you are a paranoid one SV.
There are some big objects on orbit, us humans put them there, and you know what..
we going to be putting bigger ones.

Of course the universe is a big place and there might well be others out there, I wonder what shiny beads and other items that we could not possibly live without they will come to trade with us..

ps : just for you an exclusive..
snapped inside the lunar orbit..shows an irregular shaped object or close group of bodies approx a couple of hundred feet long. Computers here still processing data will put up clearer image when I've got one.

It just looks like some gases, like a cloud nebulae. But no I do not buy into the alien beings from other worlds theory. I do know it is in the New World Order's own documents that they plan to play that card in order persuade the thinking of the GDP (Generally Dumb Public) that we must unite into a one world army to fight the evil foe from the Otter Limits...lol.

Boy, isn't it wonderful what garbage we can create using computers, then we call it cgi or cgf or cgg or cgl, etc.

And not to mention what crap stories we sell connected to that crap.

It just looks like some gases, like a cloud nebulae. But no I do not buy into the alien beings from other worlds theory. I do know it is in the New World Order's own documents that they plan to play that card in order persuade the thinking of the GDP (Generally Dumb Public) that we must unite into a one world army to fight the evil foe from the Otter Limits...lol.

Indeed ... then you are going to get a real kick out of the enhanced image
With party balloons carrying LED's being mistaken for UFO's last week, the clouded mind truly does see nothing..

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 230
Indeed ... then you are going to get a real kick out of the enhanced image
With party balloons carrying LED's being mistaken for UFO's last week, the clouded mind truly does see nothing..

OK, no I'm interested here. What do you see? I suppose it could look like a satellite image of something on earth but with jagged boarders. What's the reason for that? Anyway, why don't you enlighten us? What was this a picture of? I mean was it a telescope aimed toward outer space or perhaps it is a photo taken from the space shuttle? Give us a little back ground.

I think you guys (in USA) are more patriotic when it comes to buying your own goods, than we are over here. I work in manufacturing, and as much as I'd like to only buy products with the Union Jack on them, it all comes down to price in the end.
I have been buying a lot of US made stuff recently, because the $ to £ rate has made the prices attractive. although it has recovered a bit recently. I found the service to be exceptional too. I had some parts wrongly supplied, and when I called the guy in the US to tell him, he made it his priority to sort the problem as quickly as possible. Good service and reliability is something that a customer remembers

I would not say that is the case. Most people I know are quite price centric. In the short term we buy what is cheaper like everyone else. I am sure there are a few die hards out there. I used to like the idea of buying US cars but as said earlier the content is in doubt and much of the labor is done by robots etc.
For me quality and MPG are going to drive my next auto purchase.

I think you guys (in USA) are more patriotic when it comes to buying your own goods, than we are over here. I work in manufacturing, and as much as I'd like to only buy products with the Union Jack on them, it all comes down to price in the end.
I have been buying a lot of US made stuff recently, because the $ to £ rate has made the prices attractive. although it has recovered a bit recently. I found the service to be exceptional too. I had some parts wrongly supplied, and when I called the guy in the US to tell him, he made it his priority to sort the problem as quickly as possible. Good service and reliability is something that a customer remembers

Great points! ^^^^

Mpg is a big winner here.. I have some friends in the US, and he was saying about fuel prices over there. He didnt feel so bad when I told him that a gallon in the UK is about $9!

(Lessons learned from Martians) don't mess with Big Planets.

What I'm saying is. I don't believe in space aliens but there is a bunch of weird stuff in orbit. I know it is the military industrial complex. Now that guy Jeff Rense unfortunately does buy into to alien theories and that is his one weakness
, but he does investigate some pretty wild stuff. I mean you see it. It's right there. There are some huge machines in space. What do you think the space shuttle does on all those trips? It is a cargo transport vehicle. It has huge bay doors that open on its sides.

https://photowebs.blogspot.com/2008/03/size-comparison-of-planets.html

If they want to visit......if they happen to come from one of these (Big Boys.)

Aliens :eek::eek::eek::eek:

kv:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mpg is a big winner here.. I have some friends in the US, and he was saying about fuel prices over there. He didnt feel so bad when I told him that a gallon in the UK is about $9!

We are not getting by for any less money. In general we have to travel further. That is to say we pay less per gallon but have/need to travel more miles. No bargin here.

Jimmy, if that is the case, you'll love buying stuff from South Africa(rand to dollar & rand to pound).
Let me see, you can probably buy....................................
Too bad.
How about holidays, you can come to SA and have a kings holiday at a pauper's price. Just don't go to a game farm, there even your strong pound will be ripped off.
But then again, maybe some exotic island somewhere is a better option.
Oh well, sorry about that.

How far is your commute to work? UK is kind of a small place compared to U.S. My work WAS 25mi. one way. It would cost me about $18 to get to work. EVERYDAY!!!! That is terrible. No way to get ahead that way.

Speeking of Nuts

Killivolt! Your a nut.

These guy's are so big they could eat the hole solar system.

Earth would taste like crap. They would spit us out like a watermelon seed. :p

kv :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back