Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does "Made in USA" Amount to a Hill of Beans Anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMmmmmmm.......

Wonder if that'll be the same.

Luckily I'm not a beer fan, my tongue leans more towards sweet than bitter.

I've made sangria before, even experimented along with my wife to find a good recipe we both would really like.
But that does not really count.
Damn, I just remembered how long ago that was, you see, this is all your fault.
Now I feel old again.:)

I'd better go to bed now....... where's my cane.

It will probably be cheaper and tastier to go and buy a beer.:)

But one must follow ones heart.
Depending on how much you make and where you get the ingreediants, often cheaper.

Once you get the hang of brewing there are a lot of good/interesting beers that you can make. Many put commerical brews to shame. But this is all subjective.

You start tobacco by first planting seed in a sterilized bed in the early spring, keeping the bed covered with cloth until past last killing frost. Then you transplant the seedlings by hand into your permanent bed.

Then comes the hard work. LOL

$50 bucks for seed. You sure that isn't "wacky backy"?

I guess I got started a little late but they look healthy. I got some UV LEDs I'm gonna set up when it gets cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back