Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Difference between Half and Full bridge-Plasma speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank-you you explained quite a bit.Would you happen to have a larger or clearer sized schematic you could send me, cant really see some components clearly. As well have you tested this yet? how does it work? would you be able to upload a video please?

thank-you again

thank-you you explained quite a bit.Would you happen to have a larger or clearer sized schematic you could send me, cant really see some components clearly. As well have you tested this yet? how does it work? would you be able to upload a video please?

thank-you again

What do you whant to know, be a litle more precice. Wich schematic. what would you whant?
by

your driver you made, (**broken link removed**) the picture isnt big enough to see writting. Was wondering if you could maybe directly upload the file on your next post.

cheers

your driver you made, (**broken link removed**) the picture isnt big enough to see writting. Was wondering if you could maybe directly upload the file on your next post.

cheers

ok, The schematic is the same as the one from Instructables-robot, the only diference is tahat i added a gate drver. https://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=transistorpushpullfollo.gif

Nothing spectacular...... i had put DB139 +DB140 and it works fine. . the only problem is that the pnp heets verry much , because of the high discharge current.... but, a small heatsink will prevent it to explode....

These i use can handle a peak current of 6A and taht would be a good enuf to drive two mosfet's..... and a dc current of 1,5A... but that isn't so relevant. anyhow, the current limiting could be achived by puting a bigger gate resistor, maybe 20 ohm.... so the pnp wouldn't be so hot... but, as long as it works it's fine with me, and the slower fall or rise time wouldn't be a problem.... as long as the gate is driven correct... what wasn't the case in the first schematis from Plasmana, at instructables - robot.....

Even the ucc's work the same way. but they have a npn, a n-mosfet, and a pnp, and a p-mosfet for a driver so it can give much peak current . in a small case... and small power disipation.

The amplifier project is An Instructable.
Instructables are written by people who know nothing about electronics and they do not read the datasheet for the device.
The amplifier is missing very important parts. Most Instructable projects are missing very important parts.
The amplifier has hardly any output power (0.3W) anyway.

The amplifier project is An Instructable.
Instructables are written by people who know nothing about electronics and they do not read the datasheet for the device.
The amplifier is missing very important parts. Most Instructable projects are missing very important parts.
The amplifier has hardly any output power (0.3W) anyway.

Yes , that is my point!
Therefor people do not acheeve good results with the circuits...
in fact it is hard to make a good schematic. You must concidure all the posibilities and construct a reliable and good circuit........ not only to make it work once....

Izidor7, your driver you made, (**broken link removed**), the picture isn't big enough to see writing.
Please, can you upload a bigger picture??
I read about plasma speaker and I know that you have just added a gate driver but I don't understand the thing in upper right corner and something else too, please post a bigger picture!
Please.:eek::eek:

Izidor7, your driver you made, (**broken link removed**), the picture isn't big enough to see writing.
Please, can you upload a bigger picture??
The problem with the schematic is that it was saved as a fuzzy JPG file type instead of saved as a very clear GIF or PNG file type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back