Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Difference between an 'Article' and a 'Blog' here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hi there,

I happened to notice that there are 'Articles' here on the forum now too, as well as 'Blogs'.
Can someone briefly state the difference and maybe which one is better for what purposes?

Thank you.

For example, would it be better to write an Article or a Blog for say a tutorial on Laplace,
or a tutorial on the LM358 (just to name one part and one electrical math subject).

Last edited:
Hi MrAl,

The blogs are meant to be an online journal, with your progress and experiences related to electronics. It is sometimes a continuation of one thing or many things that you maybe doing. Articles are more factual and should be posted as completed documents (or as close to complete as possible) for example a complete circuit, a complete tutorial, or a complete block of code.

I would definitely recommend putting tutorials in the Articles section.

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards,
EM

Hi there EM,

Thanks much.
One more little question, can the 'article' be edited at a later date in case of typo's or something like that?

For example:

I type:
x=2.14159*F

when i really meant to type:
x=3.14159*F

Can this be edited at a later date to fix it (say i dont spot the typo right away) ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back