Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Desperate for coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

puttytang

hi im looking for someone to help me code this project i have come across. Im using the PIC16f84a connected to a few sensors. The first sensor is the ADXL202 accelerometer with a digital output(PWM) that im running into the PIC, the next two sensors are honywells HMC1001 magnetic field sensors with and analog output that im runnig to an A/D converter and from the ad converter to the PIC. I dont know what i have gotten myself into but seems like fun. i have a schematic to view at
**broken link removed**
any help would be great. Email me at pilo84@hotmail.com with any suggestions or any questions thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back