Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could you help me to debug based on this sympton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am using PICDEM.net to develop a webserver. it runs fine (ping, arp, ftp and tcp)

but after i assembled the component using EDTP kit (www.edtp.com) which got NIC and RJ45 socket soldered in place, my system doesn't work!

It can only shows ping response, but that a 200 - 500ms long to reply, and sometimes no replied at all. While testing using PICDEM.net, the ping response is 18 ms and i can always get reply from it.

worst still, the tcp and ftp doesnt work at all. it just hang there.

Could you point me out where i possibly did wrongly? Perhaps you could tell me what makes the PIC runs slowly.

I use 19.6608 MHz oscilator. but the label is TIL19.6608K, is the K is refer to kiloHertz?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back