Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cool but impossible projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi here is a cool project sure the ladies will love very much.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 255
??

It seems that he love sprout very much, and plant it any where.
Ladies love flowers, not sprout of beans.
Did you ever give them sprout?

dknguyen: no I want it two colors! one side blue and other one yellow. If you can't do it then you can start crying ;)

bananasiong: Ever heard of RGB LEDs? 3 PWM inputs. 3*12 bit PWM and woila. you have 36bits of raw coloring power.

Gayan Soyza: Good idea. I just may plant nice green grass in my old keyboard. Nice to type on in the summer when in the garden ;)

Last edited:
Blatman Bond said:
It seems that he love sprout very much, and plant it any where.
Ladies love flowers, not sprout of beans.
Did you ever give them sprout?
Yes I gave them to Farmers’ daughter. They don’t like flowers. They like sprouts, routes, vegetables etc……….she was very surprised with those…………..:D :D :D

Ha.. I really don't know 3 inputs RGB LED is available, really. But I've seen 2 colors LED when I was a kid.

The keyboard must be water resistance :D

bananasiong said:
Ha.. I really don't know 3 inputs RGB LED is available, really. But I've seen 2 colors LED when I was a kid.

The keyboard must be water resistance :D
I have seen the RGB led's for a long time but havn't bought one with the multiple legs yet, only the automatic colour changing ones.

i think the white stuff he put in first was some kind of silicone or sealant:confused:

Hero999 said:
2kW inverter running from a car battery.

Where have you been?

**broken link removed** 8,000 watts continuous, 16kw surge 90% efficient

The battery isn't the issue at the moment since I was making it known that a mere 2kw inverter is small potatoes compared to this giant. And good sized bus battery will supply high current for a good spell. Or there are those batteries the telephone company uses that start out at around 1200 amps or so.

HiTech said:
And good sized bus battery will supply high current for a good spell.

And is a bus battery 12V?.

The whole point is he has unreasonable expectations off a 12V battery - and I'm sure the inverter you listed doesn't run off anything like 12V!.

Nigel Goodwin said:
... I'm sure the inverter you listed doesn't run off anything like 12V!.
**broken link removed** does ...
**broken link removed** the index page right before it with a couple of smaller ones too ...
Jeff

And do the leads cost MORE than the inverter?. I notice the user manual for the 5000W inverter shows it connected to FOUR 12 volt batteries - I wonder how many minutes (or seconds?) it's able to supply anything like full power?.

800A continuous is going to kill a battery VERY, VERY quickly - particularly when the inverter switches off at 10.5V.

I install inverters in vehicles all the time, 2000 or 3000 Watts is small potatoes. Service, emergency and repair vehicles commonly have 5KW inverters and more, are supplied with 1000 AH AGM battery banks, dual alternators, diesel/propane/gasoline generators that are started by the inverter, etc. We did one last week with 16 pcs of 250 AH of 6 V golf-cart type battery. Xantrex, Outback, Magnum ,Go Power, all make some of these inverters. Many are rated at 3KW continuos] .

i don't know of any cars that would have an alternator capable of 800A continuous:confused: i doubt that you would even be able to run that on your car for 2 seconds.

I've had a couple of trucks that I needed to replace the alternator in. Parts store kept trying to sell me the $180 part, instead of the $40 one I wanted. Wonder how many people don't know any better...

A Leece Neville alternator produces nothing less than 200 amps output and beyone from there depening upon models. And yes there are vehicles with charging circuits of well over 600 amps. Here in the states, there is a GMC Suburban SUV that has 4 Leece Nevilles under the hood creating enough output to operate ham radio equipment including a 2kw linear amp!!

While a high output alternator draws considerable energy from most vehicle engines, my truck's alternator outputs 170amps with barely a drop in rpms. Most large draw charging systems would only be associated with diesel or big-block gas motors.

As for large 12v batteries, some mass transportation does run off of 12v, while others are 24v. Two Trojan 6v batteries in series will provide several hundred amps of current for quite a long time and they are available everywhere here in the US for well under $200 a pair, even at Sam's Club.

Last edited:
It's a buy-in-bulk grocery & goods store. Run by the same folks as Wal-Mart. Named after Wal-Mart's founder, Sam Walton.

i want to know more about hi tech
I think we all do.... Is he really a farmer in a green shirt with suspenders and corncob pipe or is he still that grinning guy with the colorful striped shirt? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back