Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cool but impossible projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me started on religion again!

VCR that records memories, dreams, thoughts.....
Why a clunky, visually impaired VCR? Why not to a DVD/Blu-Ray burner, stacked RAID HDDs, or even directly to memory chips instead?

Hi All,

I have a 3000W inverter 12v - 230 that runs from 1 deep cycle battery, can anybody help me with diagrams to build my own 2000W inverter

Thanks
How about a server that runs code to recognize erroneous posts and dumps them into cyberspace and then replies to the original poster via systemic virus and malicious code!! :p

Could also have a server that automatically drops it into the appropriate forum allowing the Moderator more time spent at the pubs!:D

How about a server that runs code to recognize erroneous posts and dumps them into cyberspace and then replies to the original poster via systemic virus and malicious code!! :p

Could also have a server that automatically drops it into the appropriate forum allowing the Moderator more time spent at the pubs!:D

You mean AI? Alas, I doubt the smartest AI can outsmart the dumbest fool.

Hitech, that wouldn't work, at some point every poster here would fall victim to the system =)

A great impossible (as of now I think) project would be to successfuly find the Higgs particle or what ever actualy transmits gravity over a distance.

Impossible Project:

a car for women that never needs oil changes, never gets a flat tire or needs them rotated, self-navigates through town, anticipates last-minute braking, an exterior finish that won't adhere bumperstickers and self-exudes a nano-polymer wax, and is equipped with automatic parallel parking/curb-sensing clearance.

Then I could spend a day or two hunting or fishing without any concerns.:p

Add a self cleaning interior to the list. Some gals treat the car like they do their purse. They only empty it when it is full.
Impossible Project:

a car for women that never needs oil changes, never gets a flat tire or needs them rotated, self-navigates through town, anticipates last-minute braking, an exterior finish that won't adhere bumperstickers and self-exudes a nano-polymer wax, and is equipped with automatic parallel parking/curb-sensing clearance.

Then I could spend a day or two hunting or fishing without any concerns.:p

I knew I left out something critical --- my wife could use that feature in her car!

The French are secretly winning a war daily --- they bombard the world with fried foods! The Chinese have allied in with their "all you can eat" buffets. Someday, everyone will be fat and sluggish and incapable of self-defense. The "FrenChese" will dominate the world and we'll all be subjected to KungFu Renaissance style!:p

Solar-rechargeable batteries - never discard a battery again!
Hot water toilet flush to eliminate clogs and backups.
Electric cars that use the same charging system as a regular car.
Boom boxes that you can remotely turn off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back