Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit design & simulating software

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just d/l switchercad..
very cool, but need a lil help
i am looking for the transient response .. how do i do that?

Attachments

• pict_01.jpg
    pict_01.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 726
willB, use a different power source. in the parts screen select the power source labeled "voltage", which is a straight DC supply. The simulation has options to power up the DC Supply and show it in the sim profile...

some other tips: goto File --> "Demo SMPS Circuits", they are demonstrations of what SwitcherCad can do basically, good place to play around, right and left click stuff to see what it does, etc.

also, to change the value of a part you RIGHT Click ON THE PART! Right Clicking on the Label next to the part will just let you change the value of that label... does nothing for the actual part itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back