Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can't find it on google..help anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt you'll be able to find a circuit.

The chances are, it uses a remote controller IC or a microcontroller.

No idea and even if I did, it wouldn't be any use to you without the code.

So what do you want to do with the remote?

Are you looking to:

Service/repair an existing remote?
Just taking one apart to understand it?
Build a remote that works with an existing appliance?
Design a new remote system?
Write a thesis on how remotes work?
Is the remote that you have in mind RF or infrared?

There are some construction projects on the net for creating remote controls. At one time or another someone has built a project with most any microcontroller.

Last edited:
I want to add controls onto one of the reels that are used with headphones for the wire..connecting the controls (play,pause,etc) onto the front of it. I just need to know the code of the chip and the other things like diodes,resistors etc thats used to that simular of a tv remote.

I still don't know what you're trying to do. Maybe this is a good place for you to start.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back