Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cant Edit Blog Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hello,

I had some problems with writing a blog today.

First, i cant edit the blog as there is no "Edit" button or whatever.

Second, i cant attach a diagram to the blog when text in the blog refers to a diagram.

How do i do these things?

Thanks,
Al

That's because it's not a bug, you can't edit blogs.

As of this posting when creating a new Blog entry I did have the option to attach files, which I did not actually try.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Yes you can edit your blogs. Its a somewhat hidden button (just the way the software works) which only shows when you hover over the blog title. A yellow pen icon **broken link removed** shows up whenever your mouse is hovering over your title. That is the edit button.

You can also attach images and diagrams by clicking the **broken link removed** button when in the blog editor.

If you are still stuck please let me know and I'll assist further.

Regards,
EM

Last edited:
Hi EM,

Thanks much, i'll try it right now and get back here...

LATER:
Oh yes, worked great. I'll have to remember to look for that little tiny tiny icon :)
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had the same problem a while ago, but someone told me to hover near the title until I saw the pencil icon. After I saw that it worked great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back