Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calling Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I gather... he tells it like it is.
Upsets snowflakes and they don't like that. A former newspaper columnist
Basically telling the sensitive wimps to grow up. The reason why the world is battling now is there too many sensitive clowns trying to lead... The only thing they can do is steal....they loot well though. If you're dumb and stupid and have nothing really going for....join the ANC here.

We've a useless white guy here....Carl...he absolutely loves the ANC. He is too useless to fit in anywhere else. Long time member.

And Carl has a house. And than he doesn't have one. Than he's seen partying. And than he's down and out.
Than he's defending the ANC and he has magically got one again. Absolute piece of white trash.

No morals.....this idiot thinks like the masses here......

And I'm pink. Not white.

The whole world is going through a stupidy phase...... it's like feel sorry for the stupids stealing from you.....like give them ANOTHER chance....

Here in SA were basically over it. The SA Rand not worth much. So we're stuck here.

Unless of course you have stolen and are part of the plundering of SA.
Than you hire/buy a Jet plane and pack the stolen money aboard. Custom's won't check...they have people that turn turn a blind eye for the right amount of palm greasing money.

It's frigging Africa. Invent nothing. Do nothing.

And hate the white man. All your problems are because of us. I've nothing more to say.

I just get so grrrrr. Really grrr.
1994..... country rich. Everything working properly. 2019.... everything broken. It's bah.

We were supposed to be a shining example to Africa AND the rest of the World......and guess what....African greed and stealing broke that dream. Noone must tell me otherwise. If you're stupid or incapable of creating wealth....but your your given it by leadaàs...who got it because the world feels sorry for their uselessness..... but....times are changing soon.

Honest South Africans of all race groups are over thieves.

This site is really bad for mobile..... I post on many sites on my travels....ETO always locks up.... hence my spelling errors and double posts etc.

It's like ETO hates Mobile phone posters. Can read but don't touch.

tv

Anyway, I was on Mybroadband site earlier today. Captured a screenshot that hit home. It's so frigging true what the two folks said:

Screenshot_20190728-103146.png

Upsets snowflakes and they don't like that.

I used to think that word, snowflake, was used to describe liberals that wanted an easy life. Now, however, our president is teaching his conservative base that they are too stupid and weak to compete in the labor market with uneducated and sick immigrants that can't even speak English and those immigrants must be banned, imprisoned and deported. If one cannot compete against a weak, uneducated immigrant, that is a snowflake!

I'm thinking now. You always spot on with your advice too Jim. Your a legend doing the oil rig thing. I almost did it but my qualifications didn't warrant me even stepping into one.

Even though they had smoking areas probably. Knowing me... I would choose the one area not tested but considered safe.... still bang lol.

Aaanyway.... I love ETO and people here. We just get on with life. I mean, I spoke to a supplier of CRT spares yesterday. He reckons CRT will never die here. CRT too heavy to streal. So the ones buying flat screens are once bitten once shy. Flat screen stolen.... quicker, they don't want another one.

Hence the never ending CRT work here. Did I mention I love ETO. I do.

tv

Even though they had smoking areas probably.
There are designated smoking areas.

Knowing me... I would choose the one area not tested but considered safe
You should not be able to "light up" in a non-designated area.
You should not be carrying lighters and matches outside the accommodation.
If you do you may find yourself up for a quite chat with the OIM (no tea and biscuits for you).

OIM = Offshore Installation Manager

JimB

I was working on a boat inside a building when in came a forklift with a 55 gallon drum full of gasoline and no lid on it.
I told him to get that out of here! This is a smoking area!

I was working on a boat inside a building when in came a forklift with a 55 gallon drum full of gasoline and no lid on it.
I told him to get that out of here! This is a smoking area!

Well ignoring the fact that smoking is utterly stupid in the first place, how on earth can you have a smoking area indoors where you're working on boats?.

That was long ago before the politically correctness wimps started inflicting their will on everyone and getting offended so easily. I don’t smoke any more but at one point, I considered learning Spanish and moving to Mexico to get away from all the griping and complaining. There was a time when it wasn’t acceptable to go around telling people what to do. I remember one lady that got down right nasty about it and she went out of her way to get in my space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back