Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BUISNESS GROWTH Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to Make a business Model chart please tell how to do this with only LEDs
A chart sign with LEDs or a business model chart for a LED sign business.

What Ritesh is facing is a massive market local to eastern countries... He needs to show why he is better than the competition....BUT!! as a noob getting your first contracts is quite difficult....

So why should I give him my business, everyone is selling signs, what makes his special? What can he do for me the other guy can't? If my sign stops working I lose money, will he be there for me? Domino's Pizza has been successful with their marketing in India for the reasons mentioned in the link I previously posted and they aren't the only ones selling Pizza in India.

Jpanhalt uses a great example in Jack Welch. Jack Welch is a great example of why automobiles have headlights. People like him drive to work in the dark and drive home in the dark and have no problem with a 7 day work week. They thrive on success and work to attain their success goals. There is more to success than just a good business model.

Ron

Ritesh I have faith in you.

I believe you will succeed in the end. Persevere, persevere, persevere. Your determination will ultimately show results :)

Hopefully one day soon you are flying...and will remember ETO fondly and make big LED signs praising ETO for all the help you have received here.

Then ETO will also fly again. We have been grounded for a while...we also need to fly again:cool:

Regards,
tvtech

Ritesh, writing a business model and making a chart requires time and plenty of paper. This is not something easily covered in a simple forum response. There are books written on the subject where in just making a chart you focus on Perspectives such as Financial, Customer, Operations, Growth and that just names a few with each of those further broken down into sub categories. Your LED Sign Business so you can best address things. Even if someone could draft a rough business model to include charts it would continuously require your personal input. I suggest you get a few good books on the subject and tailor a business model for what you want to and expect to do. That is unless someone here feels that they can build you a business model including charts.

Ron

What point should kept in mind for more growth of Bushiness??
Hi Ritesh,

Simple answer is financing.
Do you plan to get a loan or be self funding from Sales.?
E

Hi Ritesh,

Simple answer is financing.
Do you plan to get a loan or be self funding from Sales.?
E

Just a tidbit I learned many years ago: Because of the way income lags cost, any growth of more that 20% per year will probably require outside financing. That is based on a model in the US where average age of accounts can be quite old. The actual number may vary with a mostly cash business, but the principle remains -- the cost of manufacturing your product occurs before you sell the product.

John

hi John,
I would agree, even 20% growth when self funding from Sales is high, first 12 months or so he will show a loss.

If he wants to grow quickly he will have to get outside financing or partners with ready cash.
Eric

Hello,
Finance for what ? I mean to say right now i sale and use that money further ...like this i am moving.

Hello,
Finance for what ? I mean to say right now i sale and use that money further ...like this i am moving.

How long have you actually been trading and how did you initially fund the company?

What is the percentage growth in Sales/Profit since you started.?

All the business model does is focus you on the items previously brought up. You write a business model and marketing plans.

1. Know your market
2. Know your competition
3. What makes you different?
4. Highlight the differences that make buying your product a better choice then your competitors.
5. How will you support your product when the client needs help
6. Deliver on your promises
7. Review above periodically

As far as marketing:

1. Try something and measure the results
2. Is it producing the desired results? If not, return to number 1.

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
--- May V. Smith

good luck in your endeavors

Last edited:
Business plans are normally made to attract investors.
If you don't want investors then why bother?

Business plans are normally made to attract investors.
If you don't want investors then why bother?
That is definitely not consistent with my experience. In fact, in my 35 years of experience, we never had investors (i.e., equity holders). As to "why bother," it helps understand what you are doing and identify areas in which you should do better, change, or eliminate.

John

That is definitely not consistent with my experience. In fact, in my 35 years of experience, we never had investors (i.e., equity holders). As to "why bother," it helps understand what you are doing and identify areas in which you should do better, change, or eliminate.

John
Then again only he can make the plan, because only he knows what's possible for him and him alone to do.

We can only give meaningful advice if he tells us where he is at the moment.

Is he trading full time or doing it as a part time 'hobby'?
How long he has been trading, is he working from home or in premises.?
Whats his current business turnover and profit margins.?
Has he used is own capital, got a loan or plans to get a loan.?
If so. how much money can he get with either his guarantee or security.
Does he want to be in a partnership or work as a Sole trader.?
How 'big' does he really want to grow.?

Plus lots of other details.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back