Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a LADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the grand DARPA 2007 urban challenge! I think it is November. Basically it is a lot harder than the last one. With any luck, Nova will do a special on that, too.

Sorry to bring up an old topic.

I did some work with LADARs (including making a LADAR scanning system) in the summer of 2006. I finally got my report uploaded and added to my website recently and thought it might be of use to anyone interested in the topic. If you are interested, check it out here:

https://www.adamthole.com/?p=85

I basically took a laser range finder, DAQ, pan & tilt gimbal, and a computer and integrated them all together to make a LADAR scanning system capable of 3D images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back