Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Breadbooard Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sM1101011

The breadboard that i am using has no markings for the positive or negative row. I am not sure if this will make a difference but i choose the top [opposite to letter J] as positive and the below[Opposite to letter A] as negative. The problem is the battery is overheating and the columns have no power. Any suggestions ????

The breadboard that i am using has no markings for the positive or negative row. I am not sure if this will make a difference but i choose the top [opposite to letter J] as positive and the below[Opposite to letter A] as negative. The problem is the battery is overheating and the columns have no power. Any suggestions ????

hi,
Look at these images.

Attachments

• BreadBoard1.png
    BreadBoard1.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 145
  • BreadBoard2.png
    BreadBoard2.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads