Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bottle filling machine

hello every body!!!

I am working on a project of Automatic bottle machine.
instead of using expensive Peristaltic tube pump or other, I took an old diaphragm pump from scrap, repaired it.

now I want to controlled the number of turns of pump to controlled volume of liquid delivered. for this purpose I hooked KY-024 KY024 Linear magnetic Hall Effect Sensor with motor.
the problem is that i can not get codes related to this.

please give a sample of codes...

hello every body!!!

instead of using expensive Peristaltic tube pump or other, I took an old diaphragm pump from scrap, repaired it.

now I want to controlled the number of turns of pump to controlled volume of liquid delivered. for this purpose I hooked KY-024 KY024 Linear magnetic Hall Effect Sensor with motor.
the problem is that i can not get codes related to this filling machine.

thanks in advance

I think you are more interested in rotary pump encoder :

Or old school :

1702932862899.png

Regards, Dana.

Sorry, by that makes no sense? What "Codes" do you mean? You have a hall effect switch module.

(And please stop the immediate Quote-your-own-question then Thanks in advance stuff.. If you want to add that, add it to the original post?? )

hello every body!!!

What is the volume of the bottle fill?
How accurately do you need to control the fill volume?
What is the fill rate?

The digital output acts as a switch that will turn on/off when a magnet pulse is near. The 10T pot adjusts the threshold of the comparator for digital output. The analog output can measure the polarity and relative strength of the magnetic field. What have you measured so far?

Last edited:
Diaphragm pumps are not always rotary. They can be bistable linear action. This should be easy to count pulses and measure accuracy and aging effects. How will you measure faults?

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back