Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth Module(aubtm 20) and Max 232-Hyperterminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I m able to pair devices(bluetooth in PC and AUBTM-20) using the passkey 8888.
Next I tried to send 'LLL' command to device.
I connected an RS232 cable to
AUBTM-20 and opened port at terminal software(I m using Advanced serial port monitor by AGG software).I send 'LLL' command but it didnt give any response.

Switch off the bluetooth
Connect the bluetooth with pc
Run the terminal and open the port
Then switch on the bluetooth
In the terminal the "OK" should display

If the OK is not coming, check the wiring for bluetooth and chip antenna

Last edited:
hi all
can you please tell me how to transfer the data from aubtm 20 serially i am not able to run the AT+BPROFILE command, I write AT+BPROFILE= it instantaneously Give OK and again when i give this command AT+BPROFILE=? it gives error.

I am not able to enter SSP mode i need the solution urgently my deadline is this weekend. Please help. Thank you.

Hi Guys,
I am working on the same project, but I want to send a signal to my Aubtm 20 bluetooth module from an android app, but I cannot seem to find that app. could you please tell me where I can find it from?

Now...it is started partly working...
Power on ---> OK
within 60sec you have to type LLL to enable command mode --- OK
Then it is not working
Typing <cr><lf>AT?<cr><lf> ----->No response. If i press the enter key i am getting ERROR
Any Idea...?

hii robotsmani...i'm kind of having a similar situation u had when u hav posted this ...
1>when i connect my aubtm20 serially on 9600 baud it sends me "OK" on my hyperterminal..
2> within 60 sec when i press " LLL " response is "OK"
3> now when i enter the command : <cr><lf>AT?<cr><lf> response is "ERROR"..(any command i enter it gives me an "ERROR" response (except the escape command i.e." ===")
4>why it's not taking in the command ( "AT?")..??
5>Is there any problem with my syntax(that's what i'm expecting : are my <cr> and <lf> incorrect??
Note: now that i got a "OK" response from my aubtm20 it's clear that the whole circuit is just fine!
please ..i'm struck over here and need your help..thanks in advance!!

hii robotsmani...i'm kind of having a similar situation u had when u hav posted this ...
1>when i connect my aubtm20 serially on 9600 baud it sends me "OK" on my hyperterminal..
2> within 60 sec when i press " LLL " response is "OK"
3> now when i enter the command : <cr><lf>AT?<cr><lf> response is "ERROR"..(any command i enter it gives me an "ERROR" response (except the escape command i.e." ===")
4>why it's not taking in the command ( "AT?")..??
5>Is there any problem with my syntax(that's what i'm expecting : are my <cr> and <lf> incorrect??
Note: now that i got a "OK" response from my aubtm20 it's clear that the whole circuit is just fine!
please ..i'm struck over here and need your help..thanks in advance!!
Hi,
I am facing the exact same problem
If anyone has the solution for this please can u post it here.
I need it urgently as it is part of my final year project

hi
shreyas29 ,streamlinedwings
Did you find the solution?Even im stuck up with the problem mentioned.please share the solution here to support others.

hi.. I have the same problem.
after i type LLL i get a OK response. And when i type AT command i get ERROR message.
Please Help me out in this. Im trying to dicover the Master device using this Module.
Is there any other specifications needed for entering AT commands

hello sandhyaram
I have i tried it using Hercules setup utility and it is working , i hope you have the AT commands which support the module,the thing is that we should use line feed and carriage return at the beginning & end of each AT command as shown <cr><lf>AT<cr><lf>,
by sending the hex value i was able to get the response
AT- 0D0A41540D0A

thanks a lot Sumithra :)
finally my AT commands are working. I am actually working on AUBTM 20 bluetooth module. But my AT+ BPROFILE commands and many other commands lik AT+bdiscmode are not working.

Can u please suggest a solution for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back