Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio ampilfier with lm386

Status
Not open for further replies.
this pdf is pspice schematic of audio amplifier.

Attachments

• LM386 audio amplifier www.avrelec.com.pdf
    442.7 KB · Views: 2,690
The Yahoo LTspice User Group has a freely downloadable LM386 model. Can you switch to LTspice, or perhaps edit the model if necessary to run in Pspice?

i have next project , that is just a sine wave osillator. I need just RC s values !
Not sure if your asking for them but, generally speaking:

Freq= 1/R x C

For instance, with R=100k and C=100nF, freq=100Hz

Side note: there are quite a few "older" ICs for which there are no SIM models, e.g., the LM386 and one I really wanted, the LM567. Some users have made their own but I just breadboarded them - much easier than trying to create the spice models, at least for me.

I know it but these values are not true ! I cant find values that make a sine wave. all of these waves are triangle or dc !

I know it but these values are not true ! I cant find values that make a sine wave. all of these waves are triangle or dc !
The RC formula I gave you sets the frequency of the oscillations, not the shape. A seperate RC (plus the LM386 circuit you choose) confiuration determines the wave shape.

Google "OpAmp" sine, square, sawtooth, etc. wave generator schematics.

Don't expect a 741 to perform well. It has very limited bandwidth and considerable distortion. Ask AudioGuru :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back