Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Red laser driver with a single cell

is this the same scheme right? Because i get confused with more resistors... i found an opamp rail to rail "1,8 to 6 volt range" NJM2732D. is it better?

There is also an opamp NJU70 series. For exemple the NJU7095D wich can work from 1 volt to 5,5 volt. but it's not rail to rail. Does it matter?

Attachments

• photo_5949532971121885102_x.jpg
    photo_5949532971121885102_x.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 104
It's a similar concept, but missing the parts to set the current (via the control voltage).

The opamp must be a type that can provide enough output current to drive the transistor. The one I picked has an output current of up to 80 mA which is quite rare.

The opamps you mention have much lower output current ratings & could not directly drive a power transistor, sorry..

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back