Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Age Poll

What is your age?

• 10 to 19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0 to 9

• 20 to 29

• 30 to 39

• 40 to 49

• 50 to 59

• 60 to 69

• 70+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrz126

I got the idea from TheOne, I'm kinda curious to see the age breakdown.

You can only vote once...

I'm 20 :(

I am surprised to see that most of us (at least us who voted) are fairly old geezers! A virtural wealth of experience and knowledge for the young ones (until they catch us making the same old mistakes over and over). :D

26, I have been playing around with Electronics since I was a weee little boy about 8 years old, only now I feel like I should learn the nuts and bolts of it.

samcheetah said:
Nigel Goodwin said:
samcheetah said:
im 19 but ill be 20 on the 31st of Dec. i think ill wait till friday to vote :lol:

You could vote twice :lol:

is that possible?

If you vote today you should vote in the 19 group, tomorrow that wouldn't apply any more (you're no longer in that group), so I don't see why you couldn't vote again :lol:

Obviously this would only apply if your age crosses a group boundary, 18 to 19 would still be in the same group.

Nigel Goodwin said:
samcheetah said:
Nigel Goodwin said:
samcheetah said:
im 19 but ill be 20 on the 31st of Dec. i think ill wait till friday to vote :lol:

is that possible?

If you vote today you should vote in the 19 group, tomorrow that wouldn't apply any more (you're no longer in that group), so I don't see why you couldn't vote again :lol:

Obviously this would only apply if your age crosses a group boundary, 18 to 19 would still be in the same group.

im 19 in 8 month :D

Nigel Goodwin said:
samcheetah said:

Any user can vote only once. After that the voting is disabled for that user.

By the way I am 22. Doing Electronics since I was 10 :)

Happy birthday, Sam, and have a very happy new year!

My best wishes to all you guys for the new year.

I'm 21 but will be 22 on Jan 31.
Taking things apart since 1993. :lol:
~Mike

wow, looks like there are quite a few people from my age range on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back