Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

public opinion poll(Image Processing & Optoelectronic Devices)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinodquilon

To all members,

We have two elective subjects on semester 7.

Elective 1

Image Processing
Speech Processing
Pattern Recognition
Quantum Computing
Antenna Theory & Design

Elective 2

Advanced Microprocessor Architecture & Programming
Optoelectronic Devices
System Software
Discrete Event System Simulation
Microwave Solid State Devices & Circuits

What is your opinion about the selection from two groups,
on the basis of current relevance & practical importance ?

I think Image Processing & Optoelectronic Devices would be fine.

What is your major enphasis? Or what is your target industry? Systems? Analog? Digital? Telecom? etc.... I come from an SOC background. I entered that industry wishing I had taken more (any) Microprocessor Architecture. But that might not be necessary for you, for example, if you're not gonna do systems, ie if you're going to do microwave work.

Last edited:
Depends on whether you wanna be a software geek or an electronics geek. :D E1 refers to mostly software, the next is more physically practical, bot equally important. To be good at everything is good, but you should try to be exceptional at what you're good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back