Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"+" after my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing. Anyways, if you read the bottom of that page it says:

"+ User is on your buddy list"

So apparently you are on your own buddy list. Silly!

So apparently you are on your own buddy list. Silly!

Oh, so that isn't normal? Ahh, ok. This is awkward... :) Just kidding! :cool:

oh well thanks for clearing that up for me haha i thought it was like 3 "+" marks you're banned from this place or something like that..

The + mark indicates level of silliness. You've been awarded a single + and as of this thread you should be seeing two of them soon. Three + marks earns you an automatic clown avatar in place of your present one. You will retain the clown avatar until the forum detects 6 technically appropriate posts by you and then your original avatar will be restored. If you choose to remain silly you will be issued the following permanent avatar:
**broken link removed**

LOLOL!! I figured it was you! I laughed when I submitted a post and that mug showed up!! I hope you saved my former avatar so it can be restored.... if not I'm "reaching through this monitor to ....."

HiTech said:
If you choose to remain silly you will be issued the following permanent avatar:
I like it, but it's a bit big. Could you please make it smaller, half the size would be fine.

Nigel Goodwin said:
It was such a tasteful shirt?, it seemed a shame not to destroy it? :D

But I've got a copy as well!.
Feel free to restore my former AVATAR anytime now ... or should we wait awhile longer so more members can enjoy this frolic? BTW with an avatar that size, I'm sure to get attention to every one of my posts! :)

I don't see that much of a difference between the last one, and the current one! :) Just kidding! ;) That thing is seriously disturbing! :cool:

LOL, yeah Mr. Bean is seriously disturbing to a person's sense of sobriety. Then again, he is British so feel free to poke more fun! Britain, you know, the only land on earth that where people name their sons Nigel.

Yes, i do enjoy Mr. Bean. It is so stupid, that, it is really funny! British comedy is the best. :) All the American comedians do is sware, the Britt's really make ya laugh!

Let's hope you didn't replace your spell checker with Mr. Bean files. BTW, my public library just happens to have a boat load of Mr. Bean videos on file and charges $1 to rent them for 1 week. I've rented them all!

Cool. My friend has 5 DVDs of him. Funny stuff. I have only seen 2 episodes, but, man, were they hilarious!

Do yourself a favor and don't watch Mr. Bean while eating or drinking or you'll be wiping up the table!

I quite like the American sense of humour, I think the Americans and British share similar tastes in this respect. But you're right, most of the great comedy sketches are British. What about the Simpsons though? There's no swearing in that and yet I find it hilariously funny.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back