Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"+" after my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such a shame, Mr Bean hasn't been around for years.

I prefer Futurama over the Simpsons. It is a much cleaner show than ths Simpsons and is still funny (and fresh). I can't believe it got cancelled instead of the Simpsons.

I prefer Futurama over the Simpsons. It is a much cleaner show than ths Simpsons and is still funny (and fresh). I can't believe it got cancelled instead of the Simpsons.

1. The

Yes, i did enjoy Futurama too, but The Simpsons are a classic. I do with, however, that Futurama was still around. ;)

Why do you like Mr Bean ? I, personally, can't find any hilarious part in his movies.

Nigel Goodwin said:
OK, avatar restored! :D
You are a gentleman and a scholar! Er, wait.... now I'm going too far!

As for Rowan Atkinson's comedy, I had a difficult time finding humor in the Black Adder... perhaps because it helps to know daily life and news in Britain. It was that way with many of the M. Python sketches. If an outsider isn't up on the political satire in another nation, then the comedy isn't all that funny. Mr. Bean sketches however are slap-stick, very similar to the American equiv. in the Three Stooges. It's a more simplistic comedy then Black Adder was and prolly requires a certain characteristic in a person to be entertained by it. I like slap-stick comedy .... prolly why I really like Rodney Dangerfield.

I remember it being said from an instructor who tried to make us students feel elevated and worthwhile.... that is when we were civil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back