Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

add a HP filter to phantom powered mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempus

Hey all;

I'd like to add a HP filter to a condenser mic that I'm using (virus site deleted - moderator), but I can't figure out how to do it. I've sketched out some ideas using a simple RC filter, but of course none of them would actually work since the cap would be blocking the DC going to the mic anyway. I know it can be done, because I've got a LD condenser with a bass rolloff switch on it. Does anyone know how this is done?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply Nigel.

My current setup doesn't allow for a bass rolloff at the mic pre, unfortunately. Do you have any suggestions as to how to do this at the mic?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back