Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 with thyrister

Status
Not open for further replies.

in06khattab

Hi,

I have a problem because a switch is working as a reset switch for the solenoid as well as a tension release mechanism for the pulley. The thyristor is also triggering the 555 chip (monostable). Do you guys have a solution, please do not tell me to have 2 switches for the tension release as well as the reset for the solenoid circuit.

PLEASE SEE MY ATTACHED PICTURE AND MY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE EXPLAINING MY PROBLEM FURTHER!!

YouTube - Please help me with my circuit

Here is the circuit diagram: View attachment 48546

Ahmad

Attachments

• rat circuit 3.jpg
    rat circuit 3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I have a problem because a switch is working as a reset switch for the solenoid as well as a tension release mechanism for the pulley. The thyristor is also triggering the 555 chip (monostable). Do you guys have a solution, please do not tell me to have 2 switches for the tension release as well as the reset for the solenoid circuit.

PLEASE SEE MY ATTACHED PICTURE AND MY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE EXPLAINING MY PROBLEM FURTHER!!

Here is the circuit diagram
Ahmad

hi,
After the intro music, there is no sound.!!

Why dont you explain in text what the circuit is not doing what you are expecting.??

Last edited:
Viewing captions in youtube

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, There are captions in this video.

Please see this picture to see how to do this and understand my problem.

10635-youtube captions.jpg

Ahmad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back