Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Yenka the best one ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMMANUEL TOM

I was searching for the best circuit simulation software, later I found the one called Yenka! It is very good but it is not free.
please if the is anybody that is using the software, I will like to contact you so that we can discuss a little about it privately.

What makes Yenka the "best circuit simulation software"?
Why cant you discuss it here?

What features does it have which give it an advantage over, say, LTspice (which is free)?

ACTUALLY MY LTSPICE IV DOES NOT SIMULATE !
PLEASE VIEW THE IMAGE AND SEE IF AM USING A OLD VERSION

Attachments

• LTSPICE.png
    LTSPICE.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 253
Please don't SHOUT!!!
LTspiceIV is the old version. If yours doesn't work it may be corrupted. There is now LTspiceXVII.

ACTUALLY MY LTSPICE IV DOES NOT SIMULATE !
PLEASE VIEW THE IMAGE AND SEE IF AM USING A OLD VERSION

Post your .asc file, and let's see if we can get it working. I still have both versions of LTSpice installed. I sometimes try circuits on both versions to see if there is a different result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back