Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Yamaha CR-620

Status
Not open for further replies.

Convoy

Please excuse my ignorance I'm new at spark chasing, but I do have a bit of electrical theory knowledge and a bit of automotive electrical experience. I have a Yamaha CR-620 Receiver. When applying power (110V) nothing happens, no lights on the gauges, nothing. As this is was my fathers in college I would like to resurrect it. I have the block and board schematic (attached) and I have also attached a picture of the board. I am confused as to one symbol on the schematic. The bottom middle of the schematic after the switched external plugs (left) there is a circle with polystyrene capacitors in it. What is this?

Schematic
**broken link removed**
Block Schematic
**broken link removed**
Picture
**broken link removed**
Zoomed Schematic
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It isn't polystyrene capacitors. It's a connection block that selects the transformer input windings for the various optional mains voltages. The choices are probably listed in the text block above the fuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back