Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

XR2206 is a very useful part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the biggest sellers don't sell the XR2206 then it must be doomed soon.

The companies that I have worked for never used digikey or Newark as a distributor. We would use places like Future, Arrow, and Hamilton Avnet. Digikey and Newark was more regarded as a hobby outlet.

I will have to make a correction. I just looked and it seems Digikey is rated much higher than they use to be as a distributer. #5 for Digikey, Newark #7. #1 is Avnet.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2008/07/EBTop25List_042407.pdf

Last edited:
Interesting list Mike, though both AvNet and Arrow also supply computing solutions which tends to skew the numbers when compared to a company that sells only electronic components and tools. It's a handy list and I've bookmarked it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back