Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xmas light switching - help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoonbeam

Basically I've got an idea for Christmas lighting I'd like to setup, but don't have the know how to put together.
I want to build an object wherein I can plug up to 4 items into it, then when it has power surging through, each outlet is given power for one second, then it switches to the next plugged in object.
After reaching the last item it starts back at the beginning.
Do you know how this can be done, or perhaps point me in the right direction where I can find out?

Someone posted a circuit with a 4017 counter driven by a 555 not so long ago. You should be able to do it with that setup. Look around a bit on this forum in the posts of few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back